Credit Repair Solutions That Actually Work... From Industry Leading Experts

If damaged credit is keeping you from getting a home, auto, or business loan…

Or if credit errors are keeping you from landing a high paying job, then we can help.

Its’a fact…

According to a 2012 study sponsored by the FTC, some 40,0000,000 credit reports contain errors. That’s 1 in 5.

That means even if you’ve never missed a payment in your life, there’s still a good chance you have errors on your credit report.

And even if you don’t have any errors, the lack of credit education in the United States means that your scores are probably not nearly as high as they could be.

Since your credit scores are directly linked to how much you’ll pay for everything from student loans to credit cards, we think it’s only fair you're provided the education and tools to keep your scores as high as possible.

At US Credit Advocate.com, you can be sure to get the answers you need to your most pressing credit questions.

We’re dedicated to helping Americans like you to navigate the mysteries of the credit system, so you can stop overpaying lenders and invest in your future.

Where Should You Start?

If you’re just starting out, then start with the free credit repair videos on our home page. They will help you to understand what’s on your credit report, how they're scored, and why they matter.

Next, you should get a copy of your credit report. There are a lot of places to obtain a copy. some are better than others for credit repair. Identityiqreport.com is the site we recommend.

After you’ve read your credit report, you need to decide which items (if any) to dispute. Remember, only accurate, timely, verifiable items may appear on your credit…. And it’s the data furnisher’s job to prove their data is accurate; not yours. It's your job to hold them accountable.

Once you get the results of your disputes back, you’ll need to review them for accuracy and violations. Some of our legal partners file over 300 lawsuits annually, so errors and violations are very common. Document everything.

Follow up on errors and violations with creditors and the credit bureaus for as long as necessary. It can often take months of persistent correspondence, but if you have proof to back up your claims, then you will win. In the event your requests are ignored, then contact us to be matched with one of our trusted legal partners.

Once you’ve removed all of your credit errors and violations (within your legal rights), now’s the time to optimize your credit scores. Your payment history is only 35% of your score. You’ll need to properly build your credit to maximize the other 65%. Check out this book for a crash course on building credit fast. Then check out this book to learn how to get approved for any loan or credit card.

Once repaired and optimized, you’ll need to monitor your credit report for any adverse changes. Don’t wait until you need your credit to check it. The credit repair process takes time. Catch errors early to protect your financial future.

Lastly, keep up to date on changes in the credit industry. Click here to sign up for online credit workshops where you can learn from industry experts.

Subscribe to our Youtube and Facebook pages to get our latest training and educational videos.

Check out our Inner Circle if you need 1-on-1 coaching.

Or you can let our team of experts handle it for you. Just click here to speak with a certified credit consultant to learn more.